We rush no club fitting session and rush no assembly. Our only goal is to get your clubs as close to perfect as humanly possible for you, no matter how much time or how much effort is required. You get simply, the best clubs in the world. We charge a one time fitting fee of $150 no matter how long it takes.
Brian Morrissey, M.B.A., M.Ed.
- Association of Golf Club Fitting Professionals (AGCP) Level 10 Certified and qualified custom club fitter
- Master and inventor of the Integrated Custom Club Fitting System
- Member of International Club Fitters Guild
- Authorized PXG and Miura Retailer
- Inventor of Golphe Power Vest, Power Stik, Body Motion Golf and Integrated club fitting system.
- USGTF, CGTF certified teaching professional
- TPI, CGFI, CGFC certified advanced fitness instructor and coach
- Zenolink Certified 3D Center
- Aerotech Certified shaft center
- KBS, Accra Certified Center
- Authorized Miura Dealer and Fitter
- Foresight GC2 sales
- Fit2Aim Certified Center
- WIshon Gold MOI and Optimal Weighting certified
- Optimal Flight center
- Optimal length center
- Seemore certified instructor and fitter
- Graduate of the Professional Golf Management Program
- two years internship at Power Golf
- certified Integrated Custom Club Fitter
- accomplished competitor
- has been coached by many of the top instructors in Canada
- HDCP +1
- CLUB HEAD SPEED DRIVER 132 MPH
- CLUB HEAD SPEED SEVEN IRON 105 MPH
- LOWEST CAREER SCORE 66
- highly rated swing instructor
- he can help you get your scores lower with our secret system
411 Glendale Road, St. Catharine’s Ontario L2P 3Y1
Get the best custom golf club fit and the best assembled personalized golf clubs in the Buffalo, Toronto, and Niagara region. Clients have driven from Ottawa, Huntsville, Bracebridge , Oakville, Newmarket, Aurora, the greater Toronto area, London, Kitchener Waterloo, and of course closer to home from Welland, St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Fort Erie, Port Colbourne, Hamilton, Anncaster, Simcoe and other locations in the Niagara region. Call to book a club fitting and find out why people drive so far to see me.
If you would like more information about me and my journey through the golf industry fill out the contact form and I will send you a white paper on how I got my handicap to a plus three.